Tuesday 13 October 2009

Friends and Forever


A friend is a person who goes around saying nice things about you
behind your back. A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow, don't walk behind me, I may not lead, just walk beside me and be my friend. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. Some people have a large circle of friends, while others have only friends they like. One does not make friends, one recognizes them. True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes. Friends are angel who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. A friend is someone who knows all about you but likes you anyway. Many people will walk in and out of your life...but only true friends leave footprints in your heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment